Rules to explain why a patient may be in the Non Responder tab of Health & Wellbeing CVD
Welcome to your Learning Hub for CareIQ's Health & Wellbeing page for CVD! We're glad to have you and can't wait to hear how you make use of our features 😊.
Can't find what you're looking for? We can't wait to help you!
Just email us at [email protected]!
We've split up different states of a patient (e.g. Review, Complete) based on certain rules.
For our rules, we always use national and international clinical guidance and best practices to inform status definitions.
Rules used for Non Responder tab of CVD
A patient must meet all of the following conditions:
- Is aged between 25 and 84
- Is NOT undergoing treatment with statins
- Q Risk score of greater than 20
- Received 3 or more monitoring invites within QOF year
- NOT met requirements for Complete CVD