Understanding the Review Tab of QOF Hypertension
Rules to explain why a patient may be in the Review tab of QOF Hypertension
Last Update 6 months ago
Welcome to your Learning Hub for CareIQ's QOF page for Hypertension! We're glad to have you and can't wait to hear how you make use of our features 😊.
Can't find what you're looking for? We can't wait to help you!
Just email us at [email protected]!
We've split up different states of a patient (e.g. Review, Complete) based on certain rules.
For our rules, we always use national and international clinical guidance and best practices to inform status definitions.
Rules used for Review tab of Hypertension
A patient may have any of the following conditions met:
- Currently diagnosed with Hypertension
- Latest systole reading is greater than 140
- Latest diastole reading is greater than 90
- Systole reading not recorded
- Diastole reading not recorded
- Last blood pressure reading was taken more than 6 months ago
Why did we choose these rules?
Based on NICE guidance and user feedback