Understanding the Review Tab of QOF Asthma
Rules to explain why a patient may be in the Review tab of QOF Asthma
Last Update 4 months ago
Welcome to your Learning Hub for CareIQ's QOF page for Asthma! We're glad to have you and can't wait to hear how you make use of our features 😊.
Can't find what you're looking for? We can't wait to help you!
Just email us at [email protected]!
We've split up different states of a patient (e.g. Review, Complete) based on certain rules.
For our rules, we always use national and international clinical guidance and best practices to inform status definitions.
Rules used for Review tab of Asthma
A patient may have any of the following conditions met:
- Currently diagnosed with Asthma
- Asthma review date hasn't been completed within the current QOF year
- Asthma review hasn't been recorded
- Asthma control is off-target
- NOT had a resolved case of Asthma
Why did we choose these rules?
Based on NICE guidance and user feedback