Rules to explain why a patient may be in the Complete tab of QOF Diabetes
Welcome to your Learning Hub for CareIQ's QOF page for Diabetes! We're glad to have you and can't wait to hear how you make use of our features 😊.
Can't find what you're looking for? We can't wait to help you!
Just email us at [email protected]!
We've split up different states of a patient (e.g. Review, Complete) based on certain rules.
For our rules, we always use national and international clinical guidance and best practices to inform status definitions.
Rules used for Complete tab of Diabetes
A patient must meet all of the following conditions:
- Currently diagnosed with Diabetes
- Latest HbA1c reading is less than 58
- Latest systole reading is less than or equal to 130
- Latest diastole reading is less than or equal to 80
- The following readings have been completed with the current QOF year
- Serum Urea
- Foot Check
Why did we choose these rules?
Based on NICE guidance and user feedback