Understanding the Complete Tab of Cancer Screening - Lung Cancer
Rules to explain why a patient may be in the Complete tab of Cancer Screening - Lung Cancer
Last Update 3 months ago
Welcome to your Learning Hub for CareIQ's Cancer Screening page for Lung Cancer! We're glad to have you and can't wait to hear how you make use of our features 😊.
Can't find what you're looking for? We can't wait to help you!
Just email us at [email protected]!
We've split up different states of a patient (e.g. Review, Complete) based on certain rules.
For our rules, we always use national and international clinical guidance and best practices to inform status definitions.
Rules used for Complete tab of Lung Cancer
A patient has all of the following conditions met:
- Has a history of smoking within past 15 years OR currently has COPD
- Has a lung cancer risk score of 0
- Received a monitoring reminder within the QOF year
- Not diagnosed with lung cancer
- Not had an chest x-ray within last 12 months
Why did we choose these rules?
Based on NICE guidance and user feedback